Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Would you like to pump up your sup board quickly and easily? This simple in use device will come in handy at the right moment.
The air pump is electric and works from a car lighter. It is especially convenient when there is no access to a stationary power net. It is supplied with a pressure sensor which helps control the process of pumping up to a certain mark.
An air pump for sup is quite compact and will easily fit into a small bag.
☑ 12V DC electric pump up to 20psi, 110W
☑ Inflates iSUP boards, kayaks, boats, and air platforms
☑ LCD screen
☑ Cigarette lighter or battery attachable
☑ Inflate: 1psi/ min
☑ Deflate: 4psi/ min
☑ Packge Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 8"
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This electric pump did a good job, we used it a lot last summer for inflating floats, air mattress etc. A bunch of family members went to the beach during the summer and the electric pump got a work out from everyone that needed to inflate something for the water.
This electric pump is fantastic. It does a great job filling up my inflatable with all different opening sizes. It is also quiet, but we only have used it outside. It will definitely save you some time rather than trying to fill up inflatables manually. This electric pump is worth ithe price because of the time it saves.
I used this electric pump last weekend to fill my 2 inflatable kayaks and a queen air mattress. The adapters fit perfectly to the inlets, and for large floating pool toys this electric pump is much faster and quieter compared to my old air pump.