Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
The new Travel Paddle is an adjustable and lightweight SUP paddle designed for the ultimate in portability and easy storage.
Very lightweight, yet strong, the Travel Paddle has a 3-piece construction so you can break it down to a small size for easy storage and portability.
☑ Unique fiberglass/carbon blend for lightweight strength
☑ It floats!
☑ Qwik Levr™ adjust collet for adjustable lengths from 66" to 86"
☑ Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1089 grams)
☑ Perfect for beginners to advanced paddlers
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Got to take my board out last night for the first time. Did a night paddle down a river in arizona. The board performed amazingly. Had blast.
I recommend. It good quality is not to heavy, it is very light, andI love it. 😍
I was just able to use this for the 1st time over this weekend! It is pretty light weight and handles nicely. I am only 5’3” so it would be great if it adjusted a bit shorter. Fairly easy to assemble, So far so good!
I took it out and put some miles on it. It is very lightweight. The stiffness is good. The pieces are well machined and fit together well. The finish is smooth with water dripping off it quickly during the forward stroke.
I love that this how do fluids and can break down to fit in my travel sup bag. Whenever I move this one it makes it easier to travel faster.