Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 21. *ETA to the USA Only
The FLOW is a performance three strut kite. Quick through the air, but predictable enough for beginners! The three strut construction is the most popular, leading it to be an easy learning kite!
The center strut provides the stability, while the secondary struts ensure the canopy doesn’t collapse or fold. It also means you can steer your kite more precisely. Easy to launch off the shore, and just as easy to relaunch in the surf.
A unique rolled back canopy leaves plenty of room for the kite to catch wind! Paired with three struts, this kite is made to float. A wider arc helps riders jump and freeride with ease, available in the entire size range! Talk about a great starter kite. Upgrade from your trainer kite to something intuitive, easy to learn, and super responsive! Flow’s moderate taper allows it to catch big air easy, so you’ll be taking off and tricking hard in no time! Or maybe you’re just looking for an easy, breezy ride – the Flow can do that, too. With a more generalized construction, this kite can do just about anything for just about any kind of rider!
- 4-line setup with a 3 strut design featuring a hybrid shape
- Standard BIG FLOW inflation valves that are welded for trouble-free riding and easy inflation/deflation
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) bladders for increased durability
- Teijen Techno Force T9600 canopy with Dacron enforced wing tips and entire leading edge keep these high-wear areas from chafing through
- Includes bar with lines
- Includes easy-carry backpack
- Includes double action manual air pump