Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 29 and Apr 01. *ETA to the USA Only
Introducing the new lightweight semi-monocoque full carbon Naish foil system. Our new high-end carbon system offers the most direct and stiff front foil to fuselage application yet. Our tight-fit scarf joint secures the back end of the fuselage with two M6 Torx screws with zero play!
The system is compatible with all of our new Carbon 35, Carbon 100, and aluminum masts. The back end of the fuselage is available in two lengths (semi-complete sets include the standard length back end). All fuselage back ends allow for two stabilizer positions and are compatible with all current and previous stabilizer styles. This new system is the ultimate in lightweight, stiffness and durability, providing the most direct rider-foil unit possible.
The all-new MA Foil design marries the proven DNA of the successful Naish HA series with a medium aspect ratio (‘MA’) planform. The reduced span results in faster, more responsive turning while the global geometry delivers the perfect balance of early takeoff, roll stability, and pitch control at speed. The truncated wingtip concept provides the maximum possible glide for the reduced span, making maneuvers effortless while significantly reducing drag for higher top speeds — the bluntness of the tip is also an important safety feature. The result is a foil that is both easy to ride and yet offers top performance for riders pushing the limits with jumping and maneuvers.
- Jet MA Front Wing/ front part of fuselage
- Jet HA Stabilizer
- Standard length back part of fuselage
- 2x 20 mm M6 - to connect the front part of the fuselage with the back part/ 4x 30 mm M6 + T Nuts - to connect the mast (sold seperately) with the board track system
- T30 Torx Driver
- EVA Wing Covers
- Carry Case
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing, Stabilizer, and Fuselage (Matte)
- Semi-monocoque front wing fuselage design
- Lightest weight at maximum stiffness and durability
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for stabilizer connection and back end fuselage connection
- Compatible with all existing stabilizers
Jet Foils Characteristics