Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
See All Little River Marine Boats Here.
See All Rowboats & Shells HERE.
Questions? Call Dave - "Tel: 864-367-6161" firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legacy 5M Adventure Craft is made for serious fun, she has a gorgeous swooping sheer, high wine glass stern, and clinker lapstrake sides. Just looking at her makes you dream…
These boats are made in the USA and are customizable.
The Legacy 5M Adventure Craft has a wider, more stable platform, and a better sail/ row combination in a two-man boat. Available in full Carbon Fiber Build (95 lbs), or in hand-laid Fiberglass (120 lbs) pick-up weight (with monorail out). With a Self- Draining Cockpit she can rest on a mooring and rainwater passes through. Or, tackle the roughest seas. An enclosed bow serves to keep all of the gear dry. And the massive floatation makes her unsinkable. Even if you try, she pops up high and dry.
She has higher sides than a Heritage, and a wide rolled topside gunnel for comfortable sitting when hiking out. The sail package (Optional) is a wonderfully simple Boom-less Marconi rig. She utilizes a light, pick-up daggerboard in a centered trunk, and a European- designed kick-up rudder. You can row out and sail back, and set up at sea. The mast is 2-part, stay-less, and can be stored onboard even while rowing. The sail is Raid and Everglades Challenge approved, with quick up and down setting and reefing points.
☑ Self-bailing dockside or moored
☑ Stable enough to stand in and cast a fishing pole
☑ Incredibly stiff (fully molded liner with nonskid)
☑ Massive Positive flotation
☑ Fold in oarlock arms
☑ 2 HP engine capacity
☑ Interchangeable from one rower to two (when ordered as a double)
☑ Molded-in bow storage and stern seat
☑ Wider, higher freeboard, and more stable for better sailing and open water adventures
☑ 2 Year “bumper to bumper” Warranty, standard factory 2 yr limited warranty included
Topics to consider when choosing your rowing craft.
☑ Length: 15′ 6″
☑ Width: 47″
☑ Freeboard @ ends: 30″
☑ Freeboard amidships: 20″
☑ Pick-Up Weight * 120 lbs. Single
☑ Draft (depth in water): 3″ – 4″
☑ Carrying Capacity: 550 lbs.
☑ Monorails weigh 8 lbs
☑ arms weigh 3lbs a pair:
☑ Carbon fiber weight 95 lbs.
Optional Sail Kit $2995
Boomless Marconi Rig with 4 batten window sail, daggerboard in a centered trunk, and a European-designed kick-up rudder. The mast is 2-part, stay-less, and can be stored onboard even while rowing. The sail is Raid and Everglades Challenge approved, with quick up and down setting and reefing points.
- David Satcher, fmr. Surgeon General to the United States
- Joe Perini, founder, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Bob Lynch, Director, RowBobRow for Cancer, logged over 5000 miles in Heritage
- Ben Mostkoff, Diector, Shoreline Foundation,
- Stuart Cheney, owner, Herrington Harbor Marina, voted best marina on Chesapeake Bay
- John Spencer, Founder of the Blackburn Challange
- Jim Condon, executive vice president of 2003 PGA Championship
- Joe Lasavio, fmr Attorney General to the State of Colorado
- Major General George K. Anderson, D.A. Secretary of Defense, USAF
- John Leech, called “the healthiest 80 year old alive,” and owner of River Oaks Fitness Center
- State Rep Connie Mac
- Henry Marschladt, owner, Cabo Yachts
- Bill Parsons, founder, Palmer Johnson Yachts
- Peter Bjorn, former owner Laser Sailboats, CEO, Byte Sailboats International,
- Warren Luhrs, Principle Luhrs Yachts, Hunter Sailboats, and Silverton Yachts
- Jack Jones, owner, Delta Yachts
- Reggie Fountain, owner, Fountain, Offshore Racing and fishing boats
- Paul Spencer, owner, Spencer Sport fishing Yachts
- Chris Hall, president, Viking Yacht distributor for middle-east coast
- J. Fuglsang, CEO, Northwest Bay Ships of Austrialia
- Principle, Lazzarra Yachts
- Steve Potts, Principle, Scout Boats
- Mr. Chen, owner Selene Yachts
- Bill Sanderson, Yacht Broker
- David Walters, Owner David Walters Yachts
- Ray Curry, Broker, Fleming Yachts
- John Naparono, Owner Reverso Marine
- Chuck Wistar, President, Selene Yacht Brokerage
- Marshal Duffy, Owner Duffy Electric Boats
- Randy Sweers, President, Fastboats.com
- Jeff Knoll, Managing Broker, St. Barts Yachts
- Steven Fry, President and Designer, Trecker Yachts
- Jack Zacks, Broker, Sparkmans Stevens
- Dennis Delong, Broker, Yacht Brockerage of Broward
- Chris Crowley, author of NY Bestseller health book, Younger Next Year
- Bill Parlatore, founder and Editor in Chief, Passage Maker Magazine
- Jay Cole, editor, Yachting Magazine
- Dave Smalley, contributing editor, Passage Maker Magazine
- Pete Mcdonald, Senior Associate Editor, World Publications
- (Boating Magazine, Trawler Magazine, Marlin Magazine, Water-ski Magazine and many more …)
- Rusty Chennes, contributing editor to Fly Fishing Magazine, and world class fisherman
- Brian Smith, owner, American Diesel
Coach Bill Feaster, Gainesville Area Rowing, Florida
Coaches Steve and Jan Morrill, Arkansas
Coach Paul Wilkens, Men’s Coach at University of Southern California
Coach Dennis Kamrad, fmr. Univ. of Central Florida Rowing
Martin Dennis, USRA ref and fmr Coach
Jerry Allway, Casanovia Rowing Club
Coach Ben Devriess, NPBRC
Add Sail Package
Includes mast, boom, lines, twin lee boards, additional floatation, rudder, tiller, rudder/motor mount, forward brackets, and marconi sail. This system can be retrofitted to an existing boat.