Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
Traditionally, there has been very little difference between round and deck style tubes. You can buy one from any inflatable maker and they're basically all the same. That is...Until now. With the addition of HO Sports' shoftshell technology, now you can tube all day without worrying about the abrasion or "Tube rash" that you would get from a traditional nylon covered tube. This new technology is best thing to happen to tubes since the introduction of the nylon cover. So, grab a few friends and hop aboard this 4 rider deck tube and have fun out there!
• Softshell technology - full top coverage! • 80" Diameter
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers.
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• Convex construction - Exclusive ho convex construction
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Do you know what? Most of my family members purchased this one so that we would be able to used it during our family time on the lake and we loved it because it is comfortable and it also rides well.
This is a well made sunset 4 towable. because it is VERY FAST AND RESPONSIVE, almost too much so. Rider and driver have to get a feel for it so they can have the ride they want.
I bought this sunset 4 as a replacement for and old version of the same product and size that I had for about 7 years of extreme use. This new sunset 4 seems to have a better quality than the previous version. Time will actually tell. We used it as a two person rider tube.
We had a trip on the beach together with my grandkids and nieces and nephews. They really did gave this a workout this past summer and do you know what? They have truly loved it.