Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Traditionally, there has been very little difference between round and deck-style tubes. You can buy one from any inflatable maker and they're basically all the same. That is...Until now.
With the addition of HO Sports' softshell technology, now you can tube all day without worrying about the abrasion or "Tube rash" that you would get from a traditional nylon-covered tube. This new technology is the best thing to happen to tubes since the introduction of the nylon cover. So, grab a few friends and hop aboard this 4-rider deck tube and have fun out there!
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers.
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touch due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• Convex construction - Exclusive ho convex construction
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation