Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
The MAVERICKS are the premium models in our family of deck-style tubes. Traditionally, there has been very little difference between deck style tubes. You can buy one from any inflatable maker and they’re basically all the same. That is...Until now.
With the addition of ho sports’ softshell technology, now you can tube all day without worrying about the abrasion or "Tube rash" that you would get from a traditional nylon-covered tube. This new technology is the best thing to happen to tubes since the introduction of the nylon cover. Additionally, the mavericks are loaded with features such as a d-shaped profile for more legroom, a tapered design that is thicker in front which makes the tube easier to board from the water, and a 3-panel construction that puts the tow attachment at a lower position on the tube resulting in the tube being pulled in an upward direction even from a low tow point.
• Softshell technology - full top coverage!
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Stability wings - For added leg control and reduced slippage
• 75" Diameter
• Abrasion-resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers.
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• No-show handles
• D-shape - For additional legroom
• 1-year warranty
Tube Care for Beginners. How to inflate, deflate and store your HO Sports towable Tube.