Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The MAVERICKS are the premium models in our family of deck-style tubes. Traditionally, there has been very little difference between deck-style tubes. You can buy one from any inflatable maker and they’re basically all the same. That is...Until now.
With the addition of ho sports’ softshell technology, now you can tube all day without worrying about the abrasion or "Tube rash" that you would get from a traditional nylon-covered tube. This new technology is the best thing to happen to tubes since the introduction of the nylon cover. Additionally, the mavericks are loaded with features such as a d-shaped profile for more legroom, a tapered design that is thicker in front which makes the tube easier to board from the water, and a 3-panel construction that puts the tow attachment at a lower position on the tube resulting in the tube being pulled in an upward direction even from a low tow point.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!FEATURES:
• Softshell technology - full top coverage! • 64" Diameter
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers.
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• No-show handles
• D-shape - For additional legroom
• Stability wings - For added leg control and reduced slippage • 1 year limited warranty.