Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
HO Sports is proud to introduce the new, modular LAGNA 2 TOWABLE. Grab a friend and sit down in the ergonomic, couch style seats OR flip the tube around and kneel on the neoprene pads while towing the tube from the opposite side...either way works great! Made from only the finest materials and backed by our 1 year limited warranty, the Laguna 2 will keep you where you want to be...on the water!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!
• One or two rider towable • 50" x 58"
• Multi-directional towing - 2 tow attachments: couch style or chariot style riding
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Heavy-duty boston valve - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Heavy-duty pvc bladder
• Nylon webbing covered soft foam handles
• 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This is a great raft and my family loves it. The only reason this got a 3 star across the board is that it shows the raft going both ways
I am 25, have similarly aged friends and we’ve had a great time on Laguna 2. The size is perfect for two adults and has the potential to provide a very challenging experience, but is also sturdy enough to be comfortable for those looking for a more fun ride. It has a very reasonable price.
It really is big enough for 2 people. We could get 2 kids or more on it. It is the perfect size for 2 adult. The wide shape makes it pretty stable and doesn't flip over too easy. The side handles are very functional.
We bought laguna 2 to pull behind our pontoon. Our kids are 8-11 and all of them loved it. We have pulled this for about 40 hours this summer alone with zero issues.
We have used the Laguna 2 tube a handful of times this summer - It seems to be holding up well. We are able to fit 2 toddlers and an adult on the tube, it's very comfortable. Definitely very large enough for two grown adults.