Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The FRENZY is a nimble D-shaped deck-style tube that puts you right in the heart of the action without breaking the bank. Riders lay on their stomachs while the Frenzy's D-shape provides a stable ride with a low center of gravity. The Frenzy has plenty of room for two adults and is a great addition to your water sports collection. Backed by our industry leading 1 Year Warranty, the FRENZY will provide endless fun. Get ready for the FRENZY!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!FEATURES:
• Softshell technology - full top coverage!
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• D-shaped deck tube - More riding room than a round tube
• Room for up to 2 adults - 340 lbs. Capacity
• Pull up strap - For easy re-boarding
• HO quick connect tow attachment system • 2 way boston valve - For quick and easy inflation/deflation • 2k tube rope required for the ultimate pull • 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
We really do love it! It’s a very light but stable tube. We’ve had three kids 70-100 pounds on it, kids and adults, and one 200 pound adult alone. Swings out of the wake real nice and bounces high off of waves.
I am going to give it a four because my girls like to ride it one at a time and they had no difficulties getting back on it. And after my boys rode it they loved it with two on it and had no problems getting on the tube.
Frenzy is simply amazing. Perfect size for an adult. Padded in the right spots to avoid cuts and scrapes. Strong handles. Only thing to keep in mind when using for the first time just make sure that it's fully inflated.
Before using Frenzy make sure it's fully inflated. If it is, have your riders start by leaning back to bring the nose up when first accelerating. Padding on this thing is awesome and the handles hold up quite well.