Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
HO Sports is proud to introduce the new, modular 4G TOWABLE. Grab 3 of your friends and sit down in the ergonomic, lounge style seats OR flip the tube around and kneel on the neoprene pads while towing the tube from the opposite side...either way works great! Made from only the finest materials and backed by our 1 year limited warranty, the 4G will keep you where you want to be...on the water!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Adds a Tough Tube Rope to pull your tube! The 4k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 3 or 4 rider tubes or 4,100 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 4 people or roughly 680 rider pounds and is a great mid-weight rope for average tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!
FEATURES:• One, two, three or four rider towable
• 96" X 61"
• Multi-directional towing - 2 tow attachments: couch style or chariot style riding
• Hexa-lite "Rip-stop" nylon - New long lasting materials reduce tearing and increase tube lifespan
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Heavy-duty boston valve - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Heavy-duty pvc bladder
• Nylon webbing covered soft foam handles • 1 year limited warranty - Guaranteed lasting quality with our 1 year limited warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The 4G has a very comfortable and solid backrest to support your back. The front raises up like a bow of a boat so no way to submerge it on take off. Plenty of room for two to three grown men to ride.
Purchasing several tubes from the past, I could literally say that this one is the best. Other tubes we tried actually took on water and water logged themselves. This one stays dry. It can whip out on the wake during S turns
We the riders all had the best times. We have decided that we need to get another tube for the more adventuresome riders. Super fast fill with a ipump from this store. Big ports for fast deflation too. Looking forward to the time I actually get to ride it instead of just driving the boat!
This a safe and stable tube for younger kids get this. If you want something more radical get something else. I did my homework on this and I fully recommend this top quality tube. I pulled it both directions at speeds up to 30 mph doing circles over the wake and never flipped it. Very stable.