Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
HO Sports is proud to introduce the new, modular 3G TOWABLE. Grab 2 of your friends and sit down in the ergonomic, lounge style seats OR flip the tube around and kneel on the neoprene pads while towing the tube from the opposite side...either way works great! Made from only the finest materials and backed by our 1 year limited warranty, the 3G will keep you where you want to be...on the water!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Adds a Tough Tube Rope to pull your tube! The 4k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 3 or 4 rider tubes or 4,100 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 4 people or roughly 680 rider pounds and is a great mid-weight rope for average tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!FEATURES:
• One or two rider towable
• 1680 denier nylon cover - twice the strength of the standard tube cover
• 40 gauge pvc bladders - 30% stronger than standard tube bladders
• Durable tarpaulin bottom - Provides a slick gliding surface and added durability
• Softshell technology on armrests - for added comfort
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Heavy-duty boston valve - For quick and easy inflation and deflation • Nylon webbing covered soft foam handles • 1 year limited warranty - Industry leading 1 year limited warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This is a great 3G tube. We've had it out about 6 times and the kids love it just as much as the adults. It is nearly impossible to flip or throw anybody off.
We love this 3G towable. Best one I have had in the last 20 years. I've been pulling teenagers for two summers now and the 3G has held up nicely. Very fun for all ages. The 3G towables last all summer despite of the abuse pre-teens and teenagers can place on this one.
3G is just simply awesome!!! It is really big though I actually flip it upside down on the bow if the kids want shade. Easy threeadults can ride all riders are comfortable at fast speeds
3G totally rocks. This baby is stable, heavy duty, super comfy and totally kick butt as a tow-able. I use this behind my 21' center consul in the ocean and my kids have gotten mad air in this sweet ride