Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Before wakeboarding was invented, watersports pioneers of the 1960's experimented with objects to ride behind the boat. Some of the more successful riding devices were wooden discs. Grandpa would take a piece of plywood to his woodshop and cut it into a circular shape. The family would take turns 'discing' in between water ski sets. It was a great way to introduce people to riding behind the boat without the learning curve associated with waterskiing. 50 years later, we’ve combined the nostalgia of the past with the advanced materials and construction methods of today to give you the new RAD discs. Round aquatic devices (rads) allow anyone, regardless of skill level, to participate in a day behind the boat. Everyone can get up on the 5’ RAD! You can put the handle in the soft eva handle hook, sit, stand or kneel, and away you go. For a more advanced ride; go with the 4’ RAD or the even smaller 3’ RAD disc. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the rads are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer.
90 Day Warranty
• Never Get Bored - Stay Rad.
• Kneel, Lay, Stand, Or Sit - Multiple Riding Option.
• Soft Eva Handle Hook - For Hands Free Starts/riding.
• Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Handle - For Steering And Reboarding.
• 10cm (4in) Thick Welded Dropstitch Construction
• Marine Grade Eva Deck Pad - This Soft Marine Eva Layer Is Incredibly Comfortable For Extended Trips And Gives You The Traction You Need On Your Next Adventure.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I made the purchase and have had nothing but great responses from all the riders. It is nearly impossible to roll over
I cant flip the Rad 5...I trust my 4 year old on it with an adult. You can ride this and not get wet, if the boat driver drives straight.
I pulled it both directions at speeds up to 30 mph doing circles over the wake and never flipped it. Very stable.
If you want a safe and stable tube for younger kids get this. If you want something more radical get something else. I did my homework on this and I fully recommend this top quality Rad 5.
Well constructed and had tons of fun on the lake with rad 5. For a 187lb person, there were no issues at all. Deflates really quickly when we are done. It was easy to fold and store afterwards.