Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Before wakeboarding was invented, watersports pioneers of the 1960's experimented with objects to ride behind the boat. Some of the more successful riding devices were wooden discs. Grandpa would take a piece of plywood to his woodshop and cut it into a circular shape. The family would take turns 'discing' in between water ski sets. It was a great way to introduce people to riding behind the boat without the learning curve associated with waterskiing. 50 years later, we’ve combined the nostalgia of the past with the advanced materials and construction methods of today to give you the new rad discs. Round aquatic devices (rads) allow anyone, regardless of skill level, to participate in a day behind the boat. Everyone can get up on the 5’ RAD! You can put the handle in the soft eva handle hook, sit, stand or kneel, and away you go. For a more advanced ride; go with the 4’ RAD or the even smaller 3’ RAD disc. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the rads are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer.
HO Sports offers a 90 Day Warranty
• Never Get Bored - Stay Rad.
• Kneel, Lay, Stand, Or Sit - Multiple Riding Option.
• Soft Eva Handle Hook - For Hands Free Starts/riding.
• Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Handle - For Steering And Reboarding.
• 10cm (4in) Thick Welded Dropstitch Construction
• Marine Grade Eva Deck Pad - This Soft Marine Eva Layer Is Incredibly Comfortable For Extended Trips And Gives You The Traction You Need On Your Next Adventure.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
What a blast! Our 29-year-old son exclaimed "This is the best tube you've ever owned!" It is safe and fun. I'm so glad we chose this one over some of the others.
Great Rad 3 , highly recommend for the younger kids because it is so safe, older kids loved it to because you can really get it flying around and not have to worry about it tipping as the boat driver.
This Rad 3 is super safe for the little ones. We have this thing flying side ways and no way it tips.
Wanted a stable towable for our 5 year old to ride around in. This one works great. She can climb in and out, and ride just like with adults or other kids and have fun.
This Rad 3 is nice and buoyant. I've had several different people of different skill levels use this board and they all did/do well with it. We've also used this Rad 3 to teach two seven year olds how to kneeboard. Buying this board was a good purchase. The adults can ride it aggressively and the kiddos have a blast on it too.