Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 15 and Mar 18. *ETA to the USA Only
Before wakeboarding was invented, watersports pioneers of the 1960's experimented with objects to ride behind the boat. Some of the more successful riding devices were wooden discs. Grandpa would take a piece of plywood to his woodshop and cut it into a circular shape. The family would take turns 'discing' in between water ski sets. It was a great way to introduce people to riding behind the boat without the learning curve associated with waterskiing. 50 years later, we’ve combined the nostalgia of the past with the advanced materials and construction methods of today to give you the new rad discs. Round aquatic devices (rads) allow anyone, regardless of skill level, to participate in a day behind the boat. Everyone can get up on the 5’ RAD! You can put the handle in the soft eva handle hook, sit, stand or kneel, and away you go. For a more advanced ride; go with the 4’ RAD or the even smaller 3’ RAD disc. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the rads are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer.
HO Sports offers a 90 Day Warranty
• Never Get Bored - Stay Rad.
• Kneel, Lay, Stand, Or Sit - Multiple Riding Option.
• Soft Eva Handle Hook - For Hands Free Starts/riding.
• Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Handle - For Steering And Reboarding.
• 10cm (4in) Thick Welded Dropstitch Construction
• Marine Grade Eva Deck Pad - This Soft Marine Eva Layer Is Incredibly Comfortable For Extended Trips And Gives You The Traction You Need On Your Next Adventure.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge.