Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Sep 29. *ETA to the USA Only
The PAC-MAT by HO sports is a 10’ x 10’ water mat that’s guaranteed to provide endless hours of fun for the entire family. Get your kids outside on the PAC-MAT and they’ll be playing until the sun goes down. Practice your cannon balls through the 5’ center hole, play king of the PAC-MAT or make up your own game using the nostalgic, interactive graphics. The stainless steel d-rings provide attachment points for anchoring. The PAC-MAT can also be fastened to a boat, dock or another iLand. Durable and rigid when inflated, this inflatable water mat folds down for easy storage when not in use. Use the included electric pump for quick and easy inflation and deflation. The PAC-MAT will keep you and your family where you want to be…on the water.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add the SMART ANCHOR - The HO SMART ANCHOR is a mushroom shape bag anchor. Fill it with rocks or sand and anchor large towables, iLANDs or iSUPs in up to 30 feet of water. Use the smart anchor to give your towables another life as floating islands. The Smart anchor includes the reinforced anchor bag, variable length 30 foot anchor line, and attached floating rope collection bag to keep the excess rope safely out of the way.Features: • Nostalgic Interactive Graphics - Clyde To Center Hole.
• 10cm (4in) Thick Welded Dropstitch Construction
• 5' Center Hole - Take The Plunge And Practice Your Cannon Ball, Front And Center.
• 8 Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Carry Handles.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge.
• Four 3.8mm Stainless D-rings - Commercial Grade D-rings On Bottom Deck For Easy Connection.
• 1 Year Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I used the Pac Mat on a river for it to float. It held 3 adults and didn't break...It is indeed thick and it is very stable when it comes to floating. The center has holes that allows water to balance the Pac Mat.
In purchasing the Pac Mat we used it as a pool toy. It is a very good indeed "float" for both adults and kids. We had so much fun on Pac Mat because we have played several games on it. Both kids and adults is having fun on it.
4 stars because for me nothing is perfect but the Pac Mat is perfect! My nephew loves it and I’m hoping when I take it on vacation my baby cousin will loved it too.
Once a year we had this reunion that is themed to have a best float. And because of the Pac Mat our year was the best year ever because we have won the contest. And for the whole day we were able to relax on the lake.