Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Easy to inflate & deflate with a surf inspired shape, the FAD boards are built with a durable drop-stitch construction making them rigid when inflated and super compact for storage when deflated. Their machined EVA traction pads makes them grippy for wakesurfing and wakeriding while the soft eva handle hook and dual handles permit easy getups and hands free riding. You can kneel, lay, stand or sit on the multi-functional FAD boards. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the fads are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer!
INCLUDES: Dual Action Hand PumpFEATURES:
• Bodyboard, Kneeboard Or Surfboard - Multiple Riding Options Behind The Boat Or At The Beach.
• Soft Eva Handle Hook - For Hands Free Starts/riding.
• 8cm (3 1/8in) Thick Dropstitch Construction - Thin Rail For Strong Edging.
• Marine Grade Eva Deck Pad - This Soft Marine Eva Layer Is Incredibly Comfortable For Extended Trips And Gives You The Traction You Need On Your Next Adventure.
• 4" Twin Fin - For Enhanced Maneuverability.
• 2 Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Handles - 2 Dual Layer Neoprene Padded Handles For Steering.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge
• Leash Plug - Connect Your Surf Leash For Endless Ocean Fun.
• 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The front raises up like a bow of a boat so no way to submerge it on take off. Plenty of room for grown men to ride.
This one stays dry. It can whip out on the wake during S turns, then seems to have a brake to keep from getting line slack. Almost like a water ski brakes before hitting the next turn
We have decided that we need to get another Fad 5 for the more adventuresome riders.
I can see putting little kids on here and not even looking back. The riders all had the best times.
Fad 5 is a must have for beginners ! My 7 year old got up first try and fell in love with the water sport . Truly built his confidence instantly . Fad 5 is very well built and is highly recommended !