Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
THE GLIDE POLYGLASS SUP PADDLE ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE.
The Glide PolyGlass SUP paddle features a Fiberglass shaft with a durable polycarbonate blade. The Qwik Levr adjusting collet allows for infinite length adjustments, and the EVA handle provides a comfortable grip. Polycarbonate blade. This strong, yet lightweight paddle won't mark up your board either!
☑ Polycarbonate blade ensures durability
☑ Carbon fiber reinforced fiberglass shaft- Textured handle provides a comfortable grip
☑ Qwik Levr™ adjust collet- Lever allows for easy adjustments
☑ Polyglass dura light ™ - Paddle floats if dropped in the water for easier retrieval
☑ Lightweight design makes transport simple
When adjusting your paddle generally, the paddle height should be 8-10 inches above the paddler’s height. Starting with no shoes on and arm raised, your paddle handle should sit in your palm.
☑ Infinite adjustability: 55"-70" max
☑ Blade Width: 6.5"
☑ Blade Height: 14"
☑ Weight: 1.32 lbs. (598 grams)
☑ Dimensions (Overall): 84.0 inches (L) x 7.4 inches (W)
☑ Handle Type: Adjustable Handle
☑ Material: Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber
Perfect for the beginner to advanced paddlers!
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
My daughter loves the feel of this paddle. It's lightweight and sturdy.
I Love it! So much lighter and comfortable to paddle than the one that came with my old one. It helps me to row much easier
Good lightweight paddle . Blade weight is more than I anticipated but likely a good idea for strength.
Used it for the first time yesterday, works great! Very light, slices through the water easily, and I love the carrying case!