Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Pre-Order Now for 11/15 Ship Date!!
The Ewave Jetboard is a race board for adrenaline junkies. It is designed for sharp turns and high speed. It is not as easy to ride as the Lampuga surfboard and addressed towards advanced riders.
The EWAVE electric surfboard comes to the market after 4 years of development. Ewave produces all components themselves. For the footpads, a new shock-absorbent material called D3 was licensed. The fins are from FCS, so it is very easy to replace them. Look at the design. It is beautiful.
The desire was to build a lightweight electric jetboard with enough power to compete with petrol-powered surfboards. The maximum speed is 56 km/h. 2 models are available. The V2-6000 model has 6,000 RMP (rotations per minute) while the V2-5000 model has 5.000 RPM. They recommend the 6,000 model. The board has 10 kW power and the components are water-cooled.
The 2.5 kW battery has a weight of 15 kg and will charge in 2 hours for offering up to 30 minutes of riding time depending on the conditions and weight of the rider. The battery has 2 soft release handles for easy transport and comes in a metal case that is fire-proof. The battery is running at 48 V and 56 Ah.
The full carbon fiber Jetboard has a dimension of 176 x 61 x 18 cm and weighs 42 kg including the 22 kg battery and can carry riders up to 100 kg. The battery charge can be monitored very easily with LEDs on the handle.
1. Spare BatteryThe top seller under the Ewave accessories. Do you want to extend your riding time? Spare batteries can be easily exchanged and the riding time can be doubled or tripled if you have spare batteries. Just plug & play. One battery lasts about 30 minutes has a voltage of 48V and a capacity of 56 Ah. The battery can be charged in about 2 hours.
2. Battery Charger3. Training Tube
Need some help at the beginning? The Ewave race-jet board can be challenging to ride for beginners. Ewave does now offer a tube. The tube makes the Jetboard floating without having any speed. It is designed for beginners and kids. You will lose the ability for sharp turns and high speeds once the tube is on, but again it is for beginners and kids. The Tube can be easily mounted and dismounted from your Ewave Jetboard.
If you are looking for action this is your board. You can even ride it in big waves!
Check us out on Instagram×
☑ Length: 69″
☑ Width: 24″
☑ Height: 7″
☑ Material: Carbon Fiber
☑ Power: 10KW
☑ RPM: 6000 RPM
☑ Top Speed: 35mph
☑ Battery Life: 20-40min
☑ Board Weight: 48lbs.
☑ Voltage: 48V
☑ Capacity: 56AH
☑ Charge Time: Fast Charge 2.5 hrs
☑ Cooling System: External Water-cooled
☑ Max Load: 220lbs.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.