Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
The Elite adjustable full carbon fiber SUP paddle is designed for high-performance paddling offering strength, durability and versatility.
Lightweight and strong, this paddle is a performance hog giving intermediate to advanced paddlers the power they need to have a smooth, fast release. An ergonomic handle provides ease of paddling, and the 9.25 x 16 blade is an optimal shape for long-range and recreational race paddling. The Qwik Snap system allows for simple adjustments from 69 to 85 height. When adjusting your paddle generally, the paddle height should be 8-10 inches above the paddler's height. Starting with no shoes on and arm raised, your paddle handle should sit in your palm.
☑ Stand-up paddleboard paddle
☑ Feather Light Carbon Tech shaft and blade
☑ Optimal blade shape for recreation and race paddling
☑ Qwik Levr adjust collet
☑ Adjustable height
☑ Ergonomic handle
☑ Manufacturer’s 1-Year Limited Warranty
☑ Infinite Adjustability: 69”-84”
☑ Blade width: 8.25”
☑ Blade height: 17”
☑ Weight: 1.4 lbs. (650 grams)
☑ Perfect for advanced paddlers
☑ Feather Light Carbon Tech
☑ Dimensions (Overall): 85.0 inches (L) x 9.25 inches (W)
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.