Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 21. *ETA to the USA Only
The Ohana Lounge is an ideal waterfront social lounge for family-sized groups.
This lounge features two comfy bench seats, a table with integrated cupholders, mesh-bottom cooler cutout, and a shaded canopy cover for maximum relaxation. The Ohana Lounge accommodates six users and can be used as a standalone feature or as part of any Aquaglide park layout.
Key Technical Features
Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
I-Beam – Rugged welded I-beam construction with 3-layer seams
Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
Interlock 7 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5, or 7-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
Shade – Adds a covered shade top where users can gather out of the sun.
Seating – Includes generous comfy bench seating for relaxing and socializing.
Table – Provides functional table space for games and entertaining.
Cupholders – Nothing invites a party like a full set of cupholders.
Cooler Drop – Mesh bottom cutout accommodates most small to mid-size beverage coolers.
- Boarding – Low-profile drop-stitch construction provides easy boarding access from the water.
☑ Best For: socializing and lounging.
☑ Capacity: 6 Adults / 6 Children
☑ Warranty: Limited 3-year Residential / 1-year light Commercial
☑ Dimensions: 10’ L (305 cm) x 10’ W (305 cm) x 7’5” H (227 cm)
☑ Min Water Depth: 3.3 ft (1 m)
☑ Ohana Louge and repair kit.
☑ Not Included: Anchor weights, mooring lines, and inflation pump.
Max Weight – 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
Materials – 15 cm single-layer drop-stitch, 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
Number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 7 each on 2 sides.
Minimum Required Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Points – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- ☑ Please view the Ohana Lounge Tech Sheet for mooring details.
☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ Most Lakefront items require 3.5 – 5psi to function properly. With this in mind, the best pump for the Lakefront items is the Hurricane 110V 3.6 Pump.
☑ Alternatively, any Aquaglide kayak or SUP pump with a Halkey Roberts type valve can be utilized, such as Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump. The Accelerator Pump can reach 20 psi and be used to inflate any of our items with its 12V vehicle adapter.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Inflate and deflate using a kink-proof hose and attached fittings for Boston, and Halkey-Roberts type valves. Perfect to inflate kayaks, paddleboards, and much more!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov