Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
The Aquaglide Freefall Supreme has a 16' high slide and features two climbing lines, and a sizeable interior play structure for bouncing, climbing, swinging, and hanging out!
As one of the most popular pieces in the Aquaglide commercial line, the Freefall Supreme creates a visual spectacle. Use the Freefall Supreme as a standalone focal point, or connect it to other Aquaglide Aquapark features using the D-Ring Interlock system.
Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Integrates welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength, and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 3 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With a tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – 2 advanced and 1 integrated novice climbing line.
- Slide – Features an exciting zero-entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – 2 dedicated jump stations add to the excitement.
- Cave – Adds interest with a shaded cave feature.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
☑ Best For sliding, climbing, playing, bouncing, and hiding.
☑ Capacity: 12 Adults / 12 Children
☑ Warranty: 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
☑ Dimensions: 25’7” L (780 cm) x 12’6” W (380 cm) x 16’7” H (505 cm)
☑ Slide Height: 12’5” (3,79m)
☑ Box Dimensions: L 4.3′ x W 3.3′ x H 3.2′, 547lbs. (L 1.32 m x W 1 m x H .98 m)
Min Water Depth: 11′ (3,34m)
☑ Freefall Supreme
☑ Vario-Lock™ straps (4)
☑ Repair kit
☑ Not Included: Boarding platform, anchor weights, mooring lines, bridles, and inflation pump.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Max Weight – 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg) max weight.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 3 sides.
- ☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ If utilized as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splash mat.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Produced with class-leading 10 cm Double-layer drop-stitch construction, the Swimstep 5×5 is designed for exceptional durability and connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interlock System!
The Swimstep XL is an ergonomic platform that provides improved access over traditional boarding ladders due to its low-profile design!
The Speedway 10 is designed for higher traffic Aquaparks and those installed in extreme climates or closer to the equator!
Whether a user chooses to walk, run, slip, slide, leap-frog, or cartwheel, the stable Speedway 20 is the piece that links together Aquapark features!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov