Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Three styles, one board – the 3S+ combines the best traits of our wave, freeride and freestyle boards and provides performance in a huge range of conditions!
Three styles, one board – the 3S+ combines the best traits of our wave, freeride and freestyle boards and provides performance in a huge range of conditions. A perfect mixture of early planing, speed, and maneuvrability is achieved by combining a modern tail with a more classic outline in the nose.
Thin rails in the tail section allow you to initiate turns and jibes easily, which makes the 3S+ a great choice for freeriding in strong winds and also wave-riding in onshore conditions and smaller waves. Despite its impressive performance, the 3S+ doesn’t pass on great comfort due to the dome deck under the back foot, multiple foot strap positions, and a V double concave hull shape. All these features form a true all-around performer in all conditions.
- The combination of a modern tail and a more classic nose provides forgiveness and great carving characteristics.
- A winger tail outline leads to great acceleration.
- Grip and forgiveness are achieved by the V double concave hull shape.
- The dome deck under the back foot offers amazing comfort.
- Various insert positions provide you with the perfect foot strap setup both with 3 or 4 straps.
- A narrower tail on the 96 and 106 maximizes top speed and looseness during turns.
- A flat-tail rocker leads to earlier planing, great acceleration, and more control on the 96 and 106.
- Thin rails in the tail allow you to easily initiate carves during jibes and wave turns