Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
The UD-550 is the perfect inflatable boat for fishing, duck hunting, river running, diving,
and so much more!!
It is designed for small lakes and rivers and makes a great boat for Hotels, Guides, and Scenic Tours. It also provides an extremely stable platform which helps ensure safety while the whole family is aboard. The interior of the UD-550 measures 160″ in length and 44″ wide, giving it more floor space than all other inflatable rafts and boats of its size and in its class. Roll it up quickly and transport or carry away with little effort. The DUX UD-550 inflatable raft, as it is referred to, is by no means your traditional raft. In fact, it is actually a boat with all the ease of use of an Inflatable raft. All Material is the same material found in all DUX products.
☑ Three piece composite flooring, ½ inch.
☑ Double Sponson inflation design.
☑ Four air chambers in all. ☑ Aluminum transom with a lifetime warranty.
☑ Fiberglass wing.
☑ Length: 17′ 6″
☑ Beam: 7′ 1″.
☑ Tube Diameter: 7′ 1″
☑ EREZ 1055 32 OZ Airtight inflatable Boat fabric. Urethane
☑ Dry Weight: 178 lbs.
☑ Max Persons: 6
☑ Max Capacity or Load: 2375 lbs
☑ Air Chambers: 4 plus wing.
☑ Engine Shaft Length: 15” or 20″.
☑ Maximum of 40 Hp
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.