Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
PRE-ORDER NOW SHIPPING SEPTEMBER 10!
☑ Max 180W
☑ Shaft Length: 24"/600mm
☑ Speed Level (Fwd./Rev.) 1/1
☑ Compatible with Evolution, X.P.L.R, Motion, Wild River & Classic BT-88891
☑ Package Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 31"
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Better, inexpensive T-18 trolling motor. It's incredibly energy efficient. We have ran it on high speed for 4 straight hours and it still had 75% of the battery life.
This is a great addition to my fishing kayak. It motors my kayak across the larger bodies of water when I needed it. this T-18 and a Battery are a good combination.
The T-18 Electronic Trolling Motor power is as describe and as expected. Moves my boat along nicely. Rotation on the speed switch is nice, there is a little rigidity to it and so you won't mistakenly switch speed.
This t-18 electronic motor power for my Sundolphin 2. Moves it with ease even with a load of dive tanks. I ran it into the rocks and had slight noise at top speed but still going strong after a month of serious abuse. And I am actually impressed.