Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Your favorite accessory! Though all Stryker boats come standard with a foot or hand pump, the electric pump makes getting this boat together in under 15 minutes completely possible for anyone.
Just set your pressure and the pump takes care of all the hard work until it reaches the desired PSI and shuts off automatically. They come with a hose, alligator clips, and carry bag.
The BTP 12 is two-stage and produces 450 L/min (low pressure/high volume) until it gets to about 1 PSI and then switches to 150 L/min (high pressure/low volume)
☑ Capacity 1000L per minute
☑ 15 minute run time only – must cool down before re-used for 20 minutes
☑ Pressure 250 Bar (3.6 psi)
☑ Pressure can be regulated with auto shut-off (175 to 250 bar)
☑ Equipped with 2 powerful motors on bearings mounted on an aluminum plate to ☑ disperse the heat
☑ 3-meter cable
☑ Safety fuse
☑ 12 volt lead with alligator clips
☑ Carry bag included
☑ Inflates and deflates large or small objects (depends on valve size)
☑ Large rigid inflatables or inflatable boats – 1-14 meters (pumps 7 mt boats in 6 min)
☑ Dinghies (all sizes)
☑ Inflatable toys and towable
☑ Air mattresses
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.