Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
A battery and car powered smart pump for your raft? Inflate your raft anywhere, anytime.
Yep, that's right no more huffing and puffing with a foot pump. The battery pack lasts at least two to three full inflations without recharging.
So what makes this pump smart? Well, other than its stellar ACT score, it actually switches from a hi volume blower to a higher-pressure compressor mode automatically and then turns itself off when it hits the pressure that you designate.
The perfect pump for all of Smith Fly’s inflatable products. Hi-Pressure & Hi-Volume capabilities allow for fast and rigid inflation. Simply set the desired PSI and walk away! This allows for a perfectly rigid raft floor and perfectly inflated tubes. The only thing it doesn't do is season your crepe pans, but you've got that covered right?
☑ 12 Volt Adapter for both automotive use as well as a battery pack for wilderness inflation that can be reversed to deflate the raft. With the reverses side, you can even switch it from a blow to suck to make sure your raft shrinks down to it's most compact size.
Now get out there and let your pump blow in the wild!
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.