Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
Made with tough reinforced nylon and rigid design gives Trap-ease ultimate strength. Recommended for noncommercial single trap use.
☑ Crab and prawn trap roller for easy trap retrieval
☑ Includes No. 241 Combination Side/ Deck Mount which allows for mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom.
☑ Fits Scotty post-Rod Holder Mounts for convenient mounting and versatile positioning.
☑ Extend out over gunnel to help protect your boat
☑ Made with tough reinforced nylon and rigid design gives Trap-Ease ultimate strength
☑ Recommend for non-commercial single trap use
☑ Mount Dimensions: 4" x 2" x 2"
☑ Bolting Dimensions: 1 5/16" x 3 3/16"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.