Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Extreme 60' Package includes everything you need for a complete dual-action "slip n' slide" for extra wide racing fun.
This giant 60ft slip n slide is double the width of the original Turbo Chute and 3x the length! Use the Extreme Turbo Chute Package with all your friends and get wild on 60 feet of slip n' slide fun! Or for skimming across the lake or racing events.
☑ 2 start ramps
☑ 10 Turbo Chute Sled
☑ 60ft of extra sliding fun
☑ 3 20ft sections
☑ Hi-Speed Inflator/Deflator
The Extreme Turbo Chute Water Slide 60' Package is a commercial strength slide that features PVC coated nylon inflatable wall barriers, an extra slippery coated smooth overlapping slide surface, and four stakes with four stake loops per section. Replacement wall barrier bladders available.
Warranty Limited 1 year
Details Product weight: 24 lbs. (11 Kg) per section 3, 20' section · PVC coated Nylon inflatable wall barriers · Extra slippery coated, smooth, overlapping slide surface · Modular to fit your need
Included 4 stakes per section
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.