Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
This handy roof rack is perfect for your sports gear and installs on nearly any vehicle. Haul your SUPs, surfboard, snowboards, kayaks, or luggage, you name it. Installs in minutes.
☑ Weight capacity: 176lbs/80kg
☑ Universal Fit: fit almost any vehicle rooftop, but not for use on vehicles fitted with side curtain airbags.
☑ Fabric: Polyester oxford and reinforced PVC with 5 D- ring anchor point
☑ Comes with travel bag, double action hand pump, load straps
☑ Nylon drawstring bag included
☑ Assembles Dimensions: 39" x 10" x 4"
☑ Package Dimensions: 15" x 6" x 7"
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
It is very easy to use, would easily secure, does exactly what I bought it for. I spend most weekends windsurfing and this item is perfect for transporting my 2.5 metre windsurfing board on the roof. Saves fuel by not having a permanent roof rack attached to my car.
We used our R-98 Inflatable Roof rack three times this winter. Each time we carried three sets of skis for about 70 miles round trip. It works really great.
I paddle board frequently and wanted something that would mount to my roof rack. They work really great, and they don't slip easily.
Fits my toyota rav roof crossbars perfectly. Well made, strong and seems very secure when on car. Looking forward to getting my kayak and trying these out for the first time.