Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
This high quality, marine-grade PVC inflatable stand up paddle board is ready geared for all-around SUP, from surfing to yoga, to whitewater rapids.
The Big EZ Air takes the stability of the Big EZ Hawaiian and puts it in an extremely light-weight and portable gear bag with wheels and a lot of room for accessories and an included 3 piece paddle.
This high quality 850 GSM marine grade PVC inflatable stays rigid and rides well in whitewater, inland lakes, and the ocean. It's stable and you won't fall off. The Big EZ Air is an excellent choice for the world traveler as it fits easily in the trunk of a car and can be checked as luggage.
This is the best option if you want to travel often with your SUP. This is Pau Hana's best all-around inflatable paddle board.
• Length: 11”
• Width: 32”
• Thickness: 6”
• Rider Weight: Beg: 235 lbs. Int: 289 lbs. Adv: 338 lbs.
• Volume: 240 L
• Fins: Removable 8” Fin
• Material: Extra Soft EVA Deck Pad
• 120 Day Warranty from date of purchase
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This stand up is so durable and functional for our lifestyle. We took it to Mexico and use it constantly on the lakes in the Central Oregon Cascades.
It Typically It holds my wife, my 4 year old son a dry bag and a cooler with plenty of capacity to spare. Recently she started riding with our Great Dane sitting up front
This board was the first board we brought home when we began our love affair with paddle boarding. Since then we have been using this for the last couple of years every weekend during the summer and spring months to tour lakes and rivers around our home.
I am in love with color choice and super stoked about the carry bag that came with my board. I use my board on a local lake and it’s so fun and easy to use!
We have purchased three of these for Christmas gifts. The one was for my wife and the other two were for our beautiful daughters. We spent quality family time with these products. We were actually impressed with the packaging and all the accessories that go with the board.