Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Pau Hana 9'6'' Diablo Air Inflatable White Water SUP
This is the best inflatable white water paddle board by Pau Hana. River running has never been more fun on a stand up paddle board. This board was specifically designed with input from Jen Chrimes and Gerd Serrasolses, some of the best kayakers and white water experts in the world.
The Diablo Air is extremely stable in white water and turns through eddie lines efficiently. Its double layered PVC walls makes it super durable.
A Closer Look
INCLUDES: Travel Bag, Pump, 3 Piece Paddle, Fin, Repair Kit
- Double Layer PVC Side Rails
- Tail and Nose Rocker
- 22 Lbs Weight
- Standard 10" Interchangeable Fin Box
- Flexible Fin
- 5mm Bungee Tie Down
- 5mm Extra Soft EVA Pad
- Reinforce TPU Leash D-Ring
- UV Coated Graphics
- Soft Neoprene Embroidered Grab Handle
- 120 Day Warranty from date of purchase
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I'd never been on an inflatable paddle board, so I was concerned about the stability and speed. It is a bit slower than other paddle boards, likely because it sits higher up in the water, but it is still super fun! Easy to fill, although it does take some work right at the end.
It was super easy to inflate and then deflate when we were done. My friends who have fiberglass boards tried it out and were impressed. They especially liked the comfort on feet and joints as it is somewhat softer than fiberglass boards.
First time I took it out in a river, the water level was high because of flooding and there happened to be a lot of tree debris in the water. I was concerned how the board would hold up if it was dragged across tree limbs etc. Several times we had to get off our boards, climb over downed trees and drag the boards across. I was the only one with an inflatable and it held up equally to all the fiberglass boards
Very stable for yoga, easy to transport, comes with everything you need. Love the color. Can't get enough. I would definitely recommend for anyone thinking of buying a SUP,
LOVE my Diablo Air Inflatable White Water SUP. Seriously, so much. Use a couple times a week on a medium size river, works great on lakes too.