Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
This stand-up paddle board is best for fitness and touring. The CADENCE AIR is a lightweight, compact, and portable alternative to the award winning CADENCE race board. This new model combines the best aspects of both high performance training and a touring board in a lightweight inflatable package.
The CADENCE AIR, when deflated, fits into a backpack case that is ideal for travel. It can easily be put in the trunk of your car or checked in on a plane. The portability of the CADENCE AIR makes it the perfect platform for the traveling athlete and SUP racer.
INCLUDES: Travel Bag, Pump, 3 Piece Paddle, Removable Fin, Repair Kit, Leash
- Dropstitch Technology for rigidness and stability
- 8 Strategically Placed Seamounts to attach gear
- 5mm Extra Soft EVA Pad for maximum comfort
- Reinforced PVC D-Ring to ensure your SUP doesn’t get away from you and your leash
- UV Coated Graphics for long time good looks
- Soft Neoprene Grab Handle to make your SUP easy on the hands
- Hidden Pump Insertion Flap for safety
- Due to deep discounts in price Pau Hana is unable to accept non-warranty related returns.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I have a12’6” Cadence Air Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard and perform perfectly. It feels stable and moves great. My kids also love it
My wife can pack it up and carry anywhere she wants. Everything she needed to get started was in the bag. It has an adjustable length handle which is great as she is on the shorter side.
This is my wife's first SUP, she is so excited to get out on the water with this!. What a great price for the quality of this board. Easy to blow up and lightweight so easy to handle.
I was really happy with my purchase. It is a good quality board and great on the water. It tracks really well, super sturdy and really light.
Do you know why I like this board? Because it is very stable. I have tried a few but this goes surprisingly straight in the water. I Love it! My dog loves it too!