Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Aqua Marina Solid Adjustable Fiberglass ISUP Paddle
☑ 1.4 mm thick aluminum.
☑ Diameter of 1.13” (28.6 mm)
☑ Length: 70.9”-86.6” (180-220 cm)
☑ 70% nylon + 30% fiberglass
☑ L x W: 16.5” x 8.1” (42 x 20.5 cm)
☑ 850 g / 30 oz
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I personally used this as an emergency paddle for my motor boat. And it won't rot like my previous wood paddles.
These are very a sturdy paddles. I use them a lot to push off rocks and the bank when launching. I love the handles too, because they are very comfortable. I am 5'8" using an Old Town Saranac 146 which sits pretty low from the bottom of the boat and the length of these paddles are long enough too.
A reliable, strong, comfortable paddle. I used it to guide my way through Clackamas River on an inner tube. My previous solid wood paddles split and are heavier. I really do prefer this fiber glass paddle for it is light weight.
I love this thing because I used it in the Puget Sound (salt water) and it still looks brand new even after a year or so. It has been used to push on rocky bottoms as well as a normal paddle. and would definitely purchased again for sure if it ever breaks, although I don't really see it ever breaking in under normal condition use.