Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
The ultimate professional iSUP paddle. Features a 100% carbon blade, making it super light and fast.
☑ 1.4 mm thick 70% carbon + 30% fiberglass
☑ Diameter of 1.13” (28.6 mm)
☑ Length: 70.9”-86.6” (180-220 cm)
☑ 100% carbon
☑ L x W: 16.5” x 8.1” (42 x 20.5 cm)
☑ 750 g / 26.5 oz
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This is probably the best “high quality” paddle for the money. It is has excellent material and allows for fast power strokes. If you want to go fast, this is the paddle.
I absolutely love this paddle! It is far better than my other paddle that was much more expensive. If you are using a Fishing kayak, this paddle is a must have.
This really is a beyond nice paddle! It has a superb high quality, light weight, paddles well. I will surely be using this paddle for more years to come.
Im currently using this one on my beast of a kayak for fishing. This paddle has been my excellent choice. This paddle is so light and makes maneuvering my kayak so much easier! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a carbon fiber paddle!
I decided to put this paddle to the test and any normal paddle should probably have broken by now. Keep in mind I'm not a small guy at 6'4 347lb. I have pushed and pulled my way across some pretty bad spots, trees, rocks, and more then one sand bar with this thing and it always comes out unscathed.