Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
This is the only protection your prop and skeg will ever need! Go where no prop has dared!
☑ Skeg protector,
☑ gravel deflector
☑ bottom plate protector
☑ shock absorber
☑ pressure plate and mounting hardware
Not designed for human protection.
☑ Fits most motors 9.9 – 30HP
☑ Water Dynamic – River Runner™ is water dynamic for Hi Speed “Use and Abuse.”
☑ Helps Prevent Prop and Skeg Damage
☑ Confidence – With our River Runner™ you can feel confident going into shallow waters with the unique gravel deflector, skeg protector, and bottom plate.
☑ No Cavitation
☑ If a portion of the bottom of the skeg is missing, the River Runner™ can still be mounted.
☑ The River Runner™ is and will be the best prop and skeg protection you will ever own.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.