Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Another great benefit of the MSpa Heat Preservation Mat is that they add an extra layer of comfort on the base of your Spa!
Designed to help maintain heat within your Inflatable Hot Tub, the MSpa Heat Preservation Mat consists of 9 interlockings, waterproof PE pieces that join to make one large mat. The MSpa Heat Preservation Mat is great for saving you money, acting as a thermal barrier, when running your Inflatable Hot Tub as your Spa will lose less heat over time!
☑ Connect each piece to make a square heat preservation mat
☑ 9 pieces per mat
☑ Protects the spa and surface underneath
☑ Hold spa firmly to prevent movement
☑ Compatible with all MSPA models
☑ Polybag with color sheet
☑ Overall Dimensions: 46in x 69in x 0.19in
☑ Individual Dimensions: 23in x 23in x 0.19in
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
These mats make a huge difference when stepping out of the hot tub!
It is very comfortable and keeps my feet warm and cozy when stepping on it after coming out of the hot tub and shower. Absorbs nicely and looks so elegant.
They absorb well! Very happy with these!!
Love it want another one ! Supreme Quality and Amazing comfort, I highly, highly, recommend.