Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
The K&B Frontenac inflatable paddle boards bring style to the water. Built to last, these models are made with laminated double PVC layers and include an EVA anti-slip for optimal grip.
Use the shorter boards for cruising, and the longer ones for performance sports. You can even transform your board into a kayak, by strapping a kayak seat to the paddle board deck and securing it with the lateral metal rings (seat not included). Plus, each board comes with a variety of useful accessories to let you enjoy your day out on the water.
- Made with laminated double PVC layers for maximum durability and a good impact resistance (8.8 ft model built with single layer construction)
- EVA anti-slip foam deck for great comfort and optimal grip
- Smaller models offer a rounded, versatile shape, perfect for cruising and small waves
- Longer models offer a sleek design, ideal for performance sports
- Various ergonomic handles included for easy transportation
- Adjustable, matching spiral leash with Velcro closure, to secure your paddle board on your ankle
- D-rings and bungee straps to store your essentials of the day, including dry bags, a cooler, flotation devices, etc.
- Deflate the board easily, fold it and store it in the carrying bag, included with your purchase
- Strap a kayak seat (not included) to the 4 lateral D-rings and transform your paddle board into a kayak
☑ Inflated Dimensions: 30' W x 8.8' H x 5.9' D
☑ Capacity: 264 Lbs (120 KG)
☑ Average weight: 26 Lbs (12 KG)
☑ Optimal Inflation: 15 PSI
☑ Coil Leash
☑ Carrying bag
☑ 3 fins
☑ Dual action hand pump
☑ Spiral leash
☑ Repair kit