Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 22 and Aug 25. *ETA to the USA Only
Whether you pound the waves or drift along gently, the K&B Duncun Touring Inflatable Paddleboards are designed specifically to take your body weight, so they can be easily carried, stored and transported.
Built to last, these models are made with laminated double PVC layers and include an EVA anti-slip for optimal grip. Use the shorter boards for cruising, and the longer ones for performance sports. You can even transform your board into a kayak, by strapping a kayak seat to the paddle board deck and securing it with the lateral metal rings (seat not included). Plus, each board comes with a variety of useful accessories to let you enjoy your day out on the water.
- Made with laminated double PVC layers for maximum durability and a good impact resistance (8.8 ft model built with single layer construction)
- EVA anti-slip foam deck for great comfort and optimal grip
- Smaller models offer a rounded, versatile shape, perfect for cruising and small waves
- Longer models offer a sleek design, ideal for performance sports
- Various ergonomic handles included for easy transportation
- Adjustable, matching spiral leash with Velcro closure, to secure your paddle board on your ankle
- D-rings and bungee straps to store your essentials of the day, including dry bags, a cooler, flotation devices, etc.
- Deflate the board easily, fold it and store it in the carrying bag, included with your purchase
- Strap a kayak seat (not included) to the 4 lateral D-rings and transform your paddle board into a kayak
☑ Inflated Dimensions: 32' W × 11′ H × 6' D
☑ Capacity: 330 Lbs (150 KG)
☑ Average weight: 29.7 Lbs (13.5 KG)
☑ Optimal Inflation: 22.5 PSI
☑ Coil Leash
☑ Carrying bag
☑ 3 fins
☑ Dual action hand pump
☑ Spiral leash
☑ Repair kit