Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Inflate your passion for adventure with the K&B Astrolab 12' Touring Inflatable SUP. Whether you’re looking for fun on a lake, at the sea or in a river, you'll get that smooth performance when paddling into wind or currents.
Built to last, these models are made with laminated double PVC layers and include an EVA anti-slip for optimal grip. Use the shorter boards for cruising, and the longer ones for performance sports. You can even transform your board into a kayak, by strapping a kayak seat to the paddle board deck and securing it with the lateral metal rings (seat not included). Plus, each board comes with a variety of useful accessories to let you enjoy your day out on the water.
- Made with laminated double PVC layers for maximum durability and a good impact resistance (8.8 ft model built with single layer construction)
- EVA anti-slip foam deck for great comfort and optimal grip
- Smaller models offer a rounded, versatile shape, perfect for cruising and small waves
- Longer models offer a sleek design, ideal for performance sports
- Various ergonomic handles included for easy transportation
- Adjustable, matching spiral leash with Velcro closure, to secure your paddle board on your ankle
- D-rings and bungee straps to store your essentials of the day, including dry bags, a cooler, flotation devices, etc.
- Deflate the board easily, fold it and store it in the carrying bag, included with your purchase
- Strap a kayak seat (not included) to the 4 lateral D-rings and transform your paddle board into a kayak
☑ Inflated Dimensions: 32' W × 12′ H × 6' D
☑ Capacity: 330 Lbs (150 KG)
☑ Average weight: 29.7 Lbs (13.5 KG)
☑ Optimal Inflation: 22.5 PSI
☑ Coil Leash
☑ Carrying bag
☑ 3 fins
☑ Dual action hand pump
☑ Spiral leash
☑ Repair kit