Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
This Jobe triple-action SUP pump is designed to inflate SUPs to pressures up to 20 PSI fast and easy! It features two 3,5 liter double-action cylinders, a pressure gauge to keep control and a Halkey Roberts nozzle to fit all Jobe Inflatable boards on the market. The Jobe triple-action SUP pump has three different operating modes to keep inflation easy at any stage: Double action on 2 cylinders quickly inflates your SUP up to 5 psi. Single action on 2 cylinders lets you inflate your SUP to 10 psi at moderate speed. Single action on 1 cylinder to inflate your sup to a maximum of 21 psi with minimal effort.
☑ 2 cylinders with triple action for quick pumping
☑ 3.5 + 3.5 liter capacity
☑ Halkey Roberts nozzle
☑ Pressure gauge
☑ Protected air inlet
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.