Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Smoothly paddle the waters with this feather-light floatable paddle. We designed this paddle with a comfortable T-grip, fiberglass shaft. Unlike most paddles, a Jobe paddle is 100% constructed out of serious fiberglass. Jobe's fiberglass paddle is three-piece adjustable - with a pin-hole click and go adjustment - making it easy to carry with you or store in a (SUP)bag. Its fiberglass blade allows you to make adjustments on the fly with minimum fuss and maximum flexibility.
☑ Adjustable in 3 pieces
☑ Clip with a lever to adjust fast and easy
☑ Comfortable fiberglass T-grip
☑ Fiberglass blade
☑ Fiberglass shaft with excellent flex/weight ratio
☑ Blade angle: 9°
☑ Blade surface: 91 in²
☑ Blade width: 8" | 203mm
☑ Length: 70,8" / 68,8" | 180cm / 220cm
☑ Weight: 780g | 1,71lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I LOVE THIS PADDLE. I HAD A DIFFICULT FINDING A LONGER LIGHTWEIGHT PADDLE. THIS IS IT.
I really like how lite this paddle is. wish I had bought it sooner. I paddle a Fiberglass Paddle Blue 3PC with ease.
I have been VERY pleased with my Fiberglass Paddle Blue 3PC purchase. The Paddle is light and strong and the ability to take it apart to store is a big plus!
Probably the best “high quality” paddle for the money. Excellent material and allows for fast power strokes. If you want to go fast, this is the paddle.
Finally got to use this in a lake. Lightweight. The pinhole click is excellent while you are establishing your stroke. Great blade width.