Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Smoothly paddle the waters with this feather-light floatable paddle. Jobe designed this paddle with a comfortable T-grip, fiberglass shaft. Unlike most paddles, a Jobe paddle is 100% constructed out of serious fiberglass. Jobe's fiberglass paddle is three-piece adjustable - with a pin-hole click and go adjustment - making it easy to carry with you or store in a (SUP)bag. Its fiberglass blade allows you to make adjustments on the fly with minimum fuss and maximum flexibility.
☑ Adjustable in 3 pieces
☑ Clip with a lever to adjust fast and easy
☑ Comfortable fiberglass T-grip
☑ Fiberglass blade
☑ Fiberglass shaft with excellent flex/weight ratio
☑ Blade angle: 9°
☑ Blade surface: 91 in²
☑ Blade width: 8" | 203mm
☑ Length: 70.8" / 68.8" | 180cm / 220cm
☑ Weight: 780g | 1.71lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
the shaft stood up great to getting bent pretty good in the tree with no issues at all. I really put this to the test and it came out shining! VERY light weight, which is great when using all day for a few days, and having to carry around. Strong, solid shaft fits together perfectly.
Spent a few days camping/floating along the Current River, using this to push off the bottom at times, even got it stuck in a root ball of a tree that had fallen in an attempt to push away from it. Barely any scratches on the ends of the paddle.
The Fiberglass Paddle Blackdoes allow you to make paddle longer and has scoop blades for racing. This paddle helped me paddle 300 pounds of me and kayak and gear.
Great product it still looks new after 850 miles on Mississippi River pushing prying my way down. Very light, strong and easily adjustable for windy conditions