Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
A paddle as strong as a Titan and as light as a feather. Designed for real performers. Unlike most carbon paddles, Jobe's Paddle Carbon Pro is manufactured with 100% serious carbon which means optimal strength and lightness. This 3 piece super-paddle is adjustable to height and easy-to-carry and store. A Carbon paddle has a stiff carbon shaft for the best response: its lightweight sharp carbon blade cuts through water like a hot knife through butter. It comes with an ABS protector on edge.
☑ Adjustable in 3 pieces
☑ Clip with a lever to adjust fast and easy
☑ Comfortable fiberglass T-grip
☑ Fiberglass blade
☑ Fiberglass shaft with excellent flex/weight ratio
☑ Blade angle: 9°
☑ Blade surface: 91 in²
☑ Blade width: 8" | 203mm
☑ Length: 70.8" / 68.8" | 180cm / 220cm
☑ Weight: 780g | 1.71lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Light weight makes this paddle easy to make smooth strokes making longer trips possible. TheCarbon PRO Adjustable Paddle 3 PC has a good firm feel. It is well worth the cost
Nice and lightweight! Feels very comfortable to hold! It is -25 here right now so I will have to wait a few months before I can try it!!!
Awesome paddle! Feels like there's no swing weight. My 12' kayak with myself and all my fishing gear is around 300+lbs. This paddle has the most torque and better speed than any other I have used.
This is a great paddle! They are strong, lightweight, and adjustable. I use it with an inflatable kayak