Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Jobe's aluminum paddle is 3 pieces adjustable to the rider's height. Put your wrist on the T-grip handle with your arm stretched: this is your personal paddle-height. An easy click & go system enables you to share your paddle with friends and family and pack & travel with ease. A Jobe Aluminium Paddle is perfect for the all-round and entry-level rider with 100% aluminum, a weight of 1000 grams, and a reinforced nylon blade. A smart streamlined blade gives the user power and control over its board. Choose your favorite color and get on board.
☑ Adjustable in 3 pieces
☑ Comfortable plastic T-grip
☑ Light and stiff aluminum shaft
☑ Pin-hole click and go adjustment
☑ Plastic blade
☑ Blade angle: 9°
☑ Blade surface: 87 in²
☑ Blade width: 7,4" | 189mm
☑ Length: 66,9" / 82,6" | 170cm / 210cm
☑ Weight: 980g | 2.16lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Great paddle. I've been using this all summer and I love it. I get the torque, as promised and it feels solid as well as lightweight. The grip is pretty cool and the locking mechanism is Perfect. Highly recommended!
Nice Paddle, has a texture due to the wrap on the aluminum that some will like while others don't. Bang for the buck this is a good place to be.
On long Paddleboard trips the weight of the paddle makes a big difference. This paddle is light in weight, strong, and well balanced. I highly recommend.
I love this paddle. I also love the fact that it comes in this size, which is slightly narrower than a typical paddle shaft, so it works great with my petite hands.