Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The Innova Kayaks 702.4 Asymmetric kayak paddle is a traditional-style kayak paddle. It breaks down into 4 pieces for easy transport and storage and pairs perfectly with any kayak - especially inflatables.
☑ Model: 702.4 Asymmetric
☑ Pieces: 4
☑ Length: 87 in. / 220cm
☑ Weight: 2.8 lbs.
☑ Blade Surface Area: 110 sq. in.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I will never look back with my old paddle. This is such very enjoyable to use. It felt a little different when I first started using it as the blade would seemingly "pop" out of the water, helping me with my paddle stroke!
This paddle is very light and really bites into the water. With my old paddle it was hard for me to keep up with other kayakers; 4 Piece Adjustable Paddle really propels a kayak across the water.
I took it out for a few hours today. The wind gusts up to 21mph, crazy motor boaters everywhere. The wind and waves hardly slowed me down. I traversed twice my normal mileage with no fatigue at all.
I firmly believe that I got everything I paid for with this purchase. The quality is simply unmatched, the style is just plain beautiful, and the locking mechanism is great, too.