Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Our Clamshell Boat Fenders (or boat bumpers) provide all the features and benefits of our Boat Fenders, plus some built-in versatility to hang vertically or horizontally with equal ease. Clamshell Fenders are extra versatile, with more grommets to easily hang vertically or horizontally. They're especially suited for low profile deck boats!
IMPACT Boat Fenders (or boat bumpers) are ideal for boats up to 60 feet, in both saltwater and freshwater. They are easy to attach and to stow, won’t roll away on contact, and provide trusted, uncompromising performance.
Your boat is an investment. Trust it with a premium fender.
Why Impact Fenders?
As opposed to inflatable boat fenders or traditional round boat fenders, Impact Fender's flatboat fenders are enclosed with high density, closed-cell recycled polyethylene foam. That means that their fenders can withstand repeated pounding without breaking down so that their boat fenders are durable and long-lasting for an exceptional value.
Inside the patent-pending, the medium bendable fender is a pliable material sandwiched between the closed-cell recycled polyethylene foam and then wrapped with PVC coated polyester. This provides a malleable boat fender that you can shape to your boat hull or around the gunnel. This means you can get the same performance from a low profile, form-fitting product without the large boat bumpers or big fenders of the past.
Each fender has stainless steel grommets positioned to attach to any surface for your boats' ultimate protection and comes with one-inch polypropylene webbing with a faster clip to secure the fender to any cleat, railing, tower, or handle at any length to protect your boat.
Impact Fenders are also currently working with the US Coast Guard to have their fender used as a Type 4 throwable required on all boats 16 feet and over. The fenders stack and store easily and can be used as seat cushions, in the boat, and out of the boat. The bendable fenders can also be used for lumbar support while towing your favorite person.
☑ Premium materials and heat-welded seams ensure durability
☑ Lightweight, extremely tough, and resistant to punctures, abrasion and tearing
☑ Four (4) grommets for ease of hanging vertically or horizontally
☑ Easy to stow when not in use
☑ Versatile design for alternate onboard uses and comfort
☑ Comes with two (2), bomber and easy-to-use Silicone-Covered Cam Strap Fasteners
☑ Designed for all types of boats (up to 60 feet) in both saltwater and freshwater.
Clamshell Fenders are especially favored for low-profile, deck boats, like pontoons, and all boats with prominent gunwales.
Same size (16" x 27" x 3") as our Large, Flat Boat Fender
Recommended for boats 25' to 60' long
IMPACT CLAMSHELL BOAT FENDER
- 16 in x 27 in x 3 in (width x height x thickness)
- Weight: 4 pounds
Thoughtful design is the foundation for every IMPACT product. Adding premium materials to that design is where the magic happens!
- Heavy-duty, PVC-coated polyester
- 1,000 denier woven polyester with durable poly-vinyl-chloride coating
- Massive tensile strength, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance ensures durability and longevity
- UV and fade-resistant
- Resistant to dirt, oil, salt, mildew, and most chemicals
- Won’t scratch gelcoat or paint
- Won’t color transfer
- Recycled, high-density, closed-cell foam interior
- Doesn’t absorb water
- Continues to protect your boat in the unlikely event the outer material is torn or punctured
- Absorbs and disperses impact pressure across the entire surface area for smoother landings, where air-filled fenders will absorb then bounce back pressure
- Marine grade, stainless steel grommets
- One (1) Silicone-covered Cam Strap Fastener comes standard
- Optional fastening systems (available for purchase): Top Knot Mooring Line and Danik Hook Fastening System
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Easy to clean, with gentle soap or Simple Green and water
- Treat 1 to 2 times per year with 303 Marine Protectant