Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 30 and Apr 02. *ETA to the USA Only
IMPACT Bendable Boat Fenders (aka bendable boat bumpers) are ideal for all types of boats in both saltwater and freshwater. A thin pliable sheet is sandwiched between layers of protective interior closed-cell foam, allowing the fender to flex or bend around your boat's hull or gunwales.
Our “flat” fender design disperses impact pressure across the entire surface area, providing reliable coverage and a smoother docking experience.
IMPACT Fenders are easy to attach and to stow, won’t roll away on contact, and provide trusted, uncompromising performance.
The patent-pending boat fenders are made of 32 ounces PVC coated polyester and are specifically designed with a lighter weight PVC that is extremely tough, puncture-resistant, and has impressive tear strength built into the layers. In addition, all their boat fenders have welded seams, making them extremely durable and long-lasting for the best boat fenders on the market today.
Your boat is an investment. Trust it with a premium fender.
Why Impact Fenders?
As opposed to inflatable boat fenders or traditional round boat fenders, Impact Fender's flatboat fenders are enclosed with high density, closed-cell recycled polyethylene foam. That means that their fenders can withstand repeated pounding without breaking down so that their boat fenders are durable and long-lasting for an exceptional value.
Inside the patent-pending, the medium bendable fender is a pliable material sandwiched between the closed-cell recycled polyethylene foam and then wrapped with PVC coated polyester. This provides a malleable boat fender that you can shape to your boat hull or around the gunnel. This means you can get the same performance from a low profile, form-fitting product without the large boat bumpers or big fenders of the past.
Each fender has stainless steel grommets positioned to attach to any surface for your boats' ultimate protection and comes with one-inch polypropylene webbing with a faster clip to secure the fender to any cleat, railing, tower, or handle at any length to protect your boat.
Impact Fenders are also currently working with the US Coast Guard to have their fender used as a Type 4 throwable required on all boats 16 feet and over. The fenders stack and store easily and can be used as seat cushions, in the boat, and out of the boat. The bendable fenders can also be used for lumbar support while towing your favorite person.
Recommended for boats 19 to 25 feet in length
☑ Patent-pending design
☑ Made of 32 ounces, PVC coated polyester, Premium materials and heat-welded seams ensure durability
☑ Lightweight, extremely tough, and resistant to punctures, abrasion and tearing
☑ Maximum Protection with impressive tear strength and heat-welded seams, making them extremely durable and long-lasting for the best boat fenders on the market today.
☑ Easy to stow when not in use
☑ Versatile design for alternate onboard uses and comfort
☑ Two (2) stainless steel grommets on top and bottom
☑ Comes with one (1) bomber and easy-to-use Silicone-Covered Cam Strap Fastener
IMPACT BENDABLE BOAT FENDERS (aka Medium Boat Fenders)
- 12 in x 21.5 in x 2 in (width x height x thickness)
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Recommended for 14-ft to 25-ft boats
*Dimensions reflect the interior, closed-cell foam, and general protective coverage once installed. Overall product dimensions are slightly larger.
Thoughtful design is the foundation for every IMPACT product. Adding premium materials to that design is where the magic happens!
- Heavy-duty, PVC-coated polyester
- 1,000 denier woven polyester with durable poly-vinyl-chloride coating
- Massive tensile strength, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance ensures durability and longevity
- UV and fade-resistant
- Resistant to dirt, oil, salt, mildew, and most chemicals
- Won’t scratch gelcoat or paint
- Won’t color transfer
- Recycled, high-density, closed-cell foam interior
- Doesn’t absorb water
- Continues to protect your boat in the unlikely event the outer material is torn or punctured
- Absorbs and disperses impact pressure across the entire surface area for smoother landings, where air-filled fenders will absorb then bounce back pressure
- Marine grade, stainless steel grommets
- One (1) Silicone-covered Cam Strap Fastener comes standard
- Optional fastening systems (available for purchase): Top Knot Mooring Line and Danik Hook Fastening System
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Easy to clean, with gentle soap or Simple Green and water
- Treat 1 to 2 times per year with 303 Marine Protectant