Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The VIPER series brings a new element of fun and comfort to tubing. Its tapered profile puts 3 riders in a natural riding position and allows for easy re-boarding from the water. The VIPER'S extra thick body delivers the most comfortable ride of any deck tube out there. Each rider has a spot of their own on the unique, contoured top while the new, innovative footholds provide relief when you can't hold on much longer. Softshell technology rounds out the features list making the viper the tube of choice for your family's boating needs. Don't get bit with an imitation...Get yourself a VIPER today.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Adds a Tough Tube Rope to pull your tube! The 4k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 3 or 4 rider tubes or 4,100 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 4 people or roughly 680 rider pounds and is a great mid-weight rope for average tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!
• Unique top contours - Unique contours for ultimate rider comfort
• Tapered body with stability wings
•Innovative footholds • 90" X 70"
• Softshell technology - full top coverage!
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• HO quick connect tow attachment system • Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation • No-show Handles • 1 year limited warranty - Guaranteed lasting quality with our 1 year limited warranty • 2k tube rope required for the ultimate pull • 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Viper 3 is stable enough for nice chill rides at lower speeds, but better for intense rides at higher speeds. It’s also surprisingly steerable because it’s good enough to lean over to one side.
We've had three adults on it and we've run it with a single person as well. With one person, we found it is most comfortable, and fun, to sit on the viper 3.
Viper 3 is a blast to get silly and crazy on or just chill and sun on. It sits higher out of the water than the other products. It is a relatively easy to get to the water but on my opinion viper 3 is TOTALLY worth it!
We had the viper 3 out on the water several times, last summer, and everyone had enjoyed it. It really is relatively easy to inflate and deflate and seems to be holding up to the performance.