Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
The VIPER series brings a new element of fun and comfort to tubing. Its tapered profile puts the riders in a natural riding position and allows for easy re-boarding from the water. The viper's extra thick body delivers the most comfortable ride of any deck tube out there. Each rider has a spot of their own on the unique, contoured top while the new, innovative footholds provide relief when you can't hold on much longer. Softshell technology rounds out the features list making the viper the tube of choice for your family's boating needs. Don't get bit with an imitation...Get yourself a VIPER today.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!FEATURES:
• Unique top contours - Unique contours for ultimate rider comfort
• 64" X 75" • Tapered body with stability wings
• Innovative footholds
• Softshell technology - full top coverage!
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• HO quick connect tow attachment system • Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation • No-show Handles • 90 Day Warranty • 2k tube rope required for the ultimate pull
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Viper 2 is our second purchased. Because our 2 kids don't like to share this Viper 2 due to the fact that they want to make use of the fun it brings to them. And overall my 2 kids are both happy and satisfied with Viper 2.
Viper 2 beats my old and rather not happy experience tow-able. Because Viper 2 is much more stable on the water with sturdy built handles and top air pockets that helps keep you from getting slung off! It can take some abuse and so far no visual damage to the handles. And I do highly recommended the Viper 2!
I Love it. Because it can fit two people very well. If your whole body weight is on it it will dive above the water. The weight towards the back and it works great...I hope it will continue to entertain me for years to come...
Viper 2 itself is good. It is Built well and made it through the season intact, even after riding in the bed of my truck all summer. It is on the tiny side. If you just want to pull 2 kids and it is very comfortable on the tube and could easily make it happen.