Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
The SATURN is like no other tube out there. Utilizing HO Sports' Patented Sphere Technology, the SATURN delivers a unique ride by utilizing a single sphere surrounded by an asymmetrical, oversized deck. Riders kneel on the Softshell deck and adjust their body position to keep the tube upright in a turn. Never before has tubing been so interactive. Add some more fun to the equation by riding with a friend or two... you will need to work together to keep the Saturn from tipping over in a turn. The SATURN is out of this world!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Adds a Tough Tube Rope to pull your tube! The 4k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 3 or 4 rider tubes or 4,100 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 4 people or roughly 680 rider pounds and is a great mid-weight rope for average tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!
• Patented sphere technology - HO sports' patented sphere technology
• Softshell technology - full top coverage! • 92" X 79"
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• No-show handles • 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The Saturn 3 was really a great tube and we do love the size because it fit perfectly for the taller folks. We got some great air on it. And it was surprisingly very sturdy.
The Saturn 3 has an excellent quality! Towed teenagers for hours at a time and saturn 3 was awesome. it really was fun for the tubers who like fun adventure! It also worked well for the less adventuresome in the group.
To be honest we weren't really expecting much of the saturn 3 but to our surprised it performed very well now that we had this a couple of months now and so far we have no problems at all. Have had up to 4 teenagers riding on it.
Saturn 3 is indeed very fun, we've had this at the lake 4 times already! Here we are at the lake and all of us 50 & 60 somethings are having a blast! Both riding as singles and also riding as tandem. We had fun of our lives